Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Feet

Photo credits to Simon Howden

Ever since I was young I have an extreme fascination of keeping my feet smooth and clean. Because for me, no matter how you claim to be the neatest person on earth, if you have a dirty, cracked feet, I'm sorry but you got to work harder. It's not attractive at all! I've seen people wear those open heel sexy stilettos with ankle straps but 'lo and behold' if you look closer you'll see black cracks  a.k.a callouses, starting in there like a dirty lake. Keeping our feet smooth is a must to both men and women.

When the weather changes, I always notice that my heels start to get drier. Let's face it, water and soap alone are not really enough to keep our heels soft and smooth enough to show them off. Most of the time, dry heels  look dirty even if you just stepped off the shower.

My mom used to tell me to put petroleum jelly then cover the feet with socks overnight to take off the dry skin. Believe it or not, it didn't work for me. That's why I got to find something else.

I used to be a fan of the foot rasp until I've learned about Ped- egg from those Infomercials on TV. It just happened that Ped egg is available in Walmart near my place that's why I got to chance to actually try it. I did try it and it worked! The design is so simple. I find it very ergonomic and it's very gentle to my very sensitive skin.
Ped egg


I usually buy those softening creams, foot scrubs, foot lotions to finish off my foot regime. These are few of the products that I really believe in.. for me, they work so well and they smell great too.


Barefoot foot lotion by Freema


Yves rocher Foot Repair Balm




Yves rocher Polishing Foot Scrub



Then finish it off with a nicely colored toenails and you're off to go... very Zen like!

 Keep a Happy Feet, all for the love of hygiene!




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis